Sunday, January 6, 2008

Como pasa el tiempo...

Como pasa el tiempo, verdad? Ya estamos en 2008 y ya despedi a mi ultima anno de ser soletera ;).

Nothing exciting to pass along. I had hoped that going back home would trigger some ideas for a post, but it did not. I can say that I successfully did not run into anyone that I did not want to run into while at home. Not that it should be a fear of mine -- but there are just some people from the many walks of my life I don't really care to hear about or see again.

It was pleasant to be home and not have to "pretend" like I wanted to be nice to someone. *Anyway*

It's been a white winter.

Dang - I am boring. I need some more excitement added to life. I don't even have another good gym story (and I have been going).

To my one or two readers -- happy new year. :o)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tu ultimo año de ser soltera... Feliz 2008;)

famos said...

but there are just some people from the many walks of my life I don't really care to hear about or see again.

Hope not being in there!!!

Kisses pumpkin, and happy new year!!

Alvito

Angbaby said...

Alvito -

Si pudiera irme a Tosa-city y verte -- seria un encanto. Algun dia, espero que si!

How's the English coming along? If I post more then you can practice more ;)

famos said...

The most you post, the most i will practise my english, because i have no time to attend classes!!!

see you soon!! are you coming back home in summer???

famos

Angbaby said...

Ah... to come "home". When Peds gets a job we'll take that much deserved vacation. And, yes, it will be to the homelands. The utopia of cervecitas y aceitunitas. mmm!